This Coco Cacao Vegan Chocolate Spread could not be easier to make – just blend together the four ingredients, chill to set and enjoy.
I was amazed while visiting a chocolate factory in Indonesia that they made a chocolate spread that was dairy free with just 3 ingredients. I’ve added vanilla to give it some extra depth but it’s also great without it.
COCONUT CHOCOLATE SPREAD
Dairy free chocolate spread that takes a few minutes to make. Perfect on hot bread, crackers or just eaten with a spoon.
- 1 can Coconut Milk, not low-fat (400ml / 15 fl oz)
- 4 tbsp Cacao/Cocoa Powder
- 4 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Place everything in a blender and blend for 1-2 mins until everything is mixed and broken up.
- Chill for a few hours in the fridge and it's ready.
- Keep in the fridge and use within a week.
- Use coconut milk that doesn't have added stabilisers as they will prevent it from setting.
Original Article Click Here